Participants attending this workshop will receive a range of skills to engage learners in discussions, keep them on track and focussed to deliver desired results.
Full of tips, tools and strategies, participants will receive lots of takeaways to achieve successful outcomes for learning opportunities and discussions with learners.
The program is delivered face-to-face over 2 days.
During the one day we will explore:
- Framing and Anchoring for relevance
- Brainstorming and Elicitation
- Keeping learner discussions focussed
- Activities – Briefing and Debriefing
- Dealing with Challenging Conversations
- Facilitation Tools & Techniques
- Ways to Wrap Up
Participants in this course will gain lots of tips, tools and techniques to ensure they engage employees in discussions and achieve desired outcomes.
Face-to-face workshops will be held on the following dates:
- Brisbane – 9 & 10 May 2019
- Sydney – 6 & 7 June 2019
- Melbourne – 11 & 12 July 2019