Helping to develop others is a rewarding experience. Some trainers make it look easy, but it takes a lot of important skills and experience to successfully facilitate a good learning experience. This program will equip you with the knowledge, skills and techniques to engage learners.
Full of tips, tools and strategies, learners attending this program will receive lots of takeaways to achieve successful learning outcomes.
- Getting organised
- Capabilities for effective learning and development professionals
- Delivering with confidence and presence
- Effective use of visual aids
- Handing and preventing disruptive learners
- Questioning techniques for effective learning
- Supporting learners before, during and after your program
- Facilitation tips and strategies
Participants in this course will gain lots of tips, tools and techniques to ensure they engage learners and achieve successful learning outcomes.
Courses are commencing on the following dates:
- 21 May 2019
- 8 July 2019